A film photographers swiss army knife for digitization. A community project.
A tool that might help us spend more time in the analogue domain. An experiment whether that holds true.
- Helping to get to a good starting point when converting negatives with Capture One Pro for MacOS.
- Automate what can be automated.
- Provide easy access to common tools/workflows often needed alongside the process.
- Use the power of Capture One transparently wherever possible. No hidden magic. Everyone is invited to discuss on what it does. Many ways to Rome. This is one.
- Please help with filing in ideas and suggestions.
- A community project. It's about our passion anyways. So let everyone learn from each other along the way.
- Conversion of Color Negatives
- Conversion of Black & White Negatives
- Auto-Whitebalance based on RGB color readout
- Manual Tone Adjustments
- Gamma Adjustments
- Shadow & Highlight Leeway Adjustments
- Flip horizontal
- Lab looks
- MacOS Mojave or higher
- Capture One Pro 12.1 or higher
- Using C1 sessions, not catalog (for now, will be lifted hopefully later)
Community based support.
Visit the dedicated Facebook group for downloads and support.
Latest version: 0.7.3